Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Friends in the City

Does the big guy up there really have it all planned out for you? Is there anything you can do or do you have to just sit there with you arms crossed and wait patiently?  Today something happened to me that really got me thinking.  No matter how hard you try or how much you slack off, I am starting to really believe that it is not in your control as far as the outcome is concerned.  I am a very professional lady and have been working super hard in this industry I spend more time in then I do at home with my family and friends.  But is that enough to move up in this world? I guess not!  No need for me to go into detail but basically nothing goes the way I have planned it, which leads me to my point of, does it matter what we have planned or is it all up to your destiny?

            Is it just me or do the people who least deserve it always get what it is that you deserve most?  In my entire life of living I have felt that I was cursed with back luck from the day I was born.  That might be a bit of an exaggeration but in all seriousness nothing seems to go my way, or at least not without a fight for it.  I stumble across others who just always seem to walk into luck when they least expect it.  I am not saying that they don’t always deserve it but why do I feel that half the time THEY DON’T DESERVE IT!  I have supported my self financially since I was able to work and to this day find myself struggling to pay my bills and then you have the people who their “daddy’s” pay for everything for them and surprise! surprise! they are the ones that fall right into the ditch of good luck. 

            I was born and raised by a Catholic family with a mother who always told me not to worry when a streak of bad luck hit because God is watching over me and when he feels the time is right, the right thing will happen.  I am now 25 years old and am still waiting for the big guy to make something happen! I say that in the nicest way possible of course, but come on big guy, do some magic!  Since I was a little girl I would always talk to God at night during my prayers and the first thing I would say is, “First and foremost, thank you for my healthy family and for our long lasting lives BUT throw me a bone, please!” I know its silly but I have this thought that its all a big test, a test of patience, and that it is true that when the time is right it will all explode into my life at once.  All the good positive energy will come at me like a windstorm and my life will move forward from that point on. 

Is our fate pre-determined or do we have a say in what direction it is headed into?

            

No comments:

Post a Comment